So I had a little look online at some sparkly lovely things and thought I would share with you what I have found. I really like sequins on clothing but I don't tend to wear it unless it's autumn / winter season. Here are my finds from Topshop and H&M. Four from each shop, some reasonably priced and some a little overpriced, but hey ho can't I dream?
1. This dress would look lovely on, modern take on a flapper dress I would say. A tiny bit too short for me but it doesn't hurt to look. At £24.99 this is the cheapest piece I have found. Buy Me Here
2. This is the second most expensive piece of clothing at £69.99 but it is gorgeous. Playsuits tend to look better a size up unless you are blessed with a perfect body then well done you, I am jealous. I love playsuits but I don't feel like I could pull it off. Nice alternative to a dress, pair it with some tights for extra warmth and nice booties. I think it would look ace. Buy Me Here
3. This must be my favourite piece, again too short for me but it is gorgeous. I love the gold sequins they look so chic. Such a statement piece. Not a bad price for a allover sequins dress at £39.99 and H&M tends to put things on sale constantly so maybe you can get a bargain soon. Buy Me Here
4. I think this is the piece I would be happy to wear. Nice long jumpsuit and some lovely pointy heels, 100% my style. Very chic and although minimalistic this is a nice statute piece. Understated beauty. (It has a lovely low back with fringe) Buy Me Here
1. This is the colourful piece I have found. It has a low cut back and it would look nice dressed up or down with some leggings. This is a nice shift dress style. Lovely piece. Buy Me Here
2. This must be one of the most classy looking dresses. It reminds me a little bit of a Bond Girl. Lovely fitting pencil style dress with a halter neck. Beauty. Buy Me Here
3. Chic. That's all I have to say about this incredibly gorgeous dress. Navy is such a staple colour, it is just so flattering. Off shoulder, just amazing. Buy Me Here
4. This is the most expensive dress I have picked at £200.00. Too short for me but it reminds me of the 90s a little with the little mirrored detailing and I'm a 90s kid so I dig that. Cute. Buy Me Here
Lots of Love,
NO SPONSOR. NO AFFLIATE LINKS. PICTURES ARE NOT OWNED BY ME.